tirsdag den 9. oktober 2012

Tuesdays subframe

I was actually only going out to the Pirate shop in order to dismount the pedals off of my strech bicycle, which I've sold, and the plan was to go early to pick up a new set of pedals. But I got an urgent case at work, so left there so late, the shops were closed, when I was done with the pedal work.
So I made good use of the time, and decided to stay for a while, in order to weld the last mounting brace to the subframe, while the chassis was still laying down.


After that, it can be moved off the chassis frame, and to a much smaller spot, untill it is nessecary to put it back on the chassis.


Plan for tomorrow: Cut and weld a set of legs to the back, and maybe a brace for the small "running board", which will be between front and rear legs.

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar