torsdag den 16. august 2012

Bending done, welding begun

Last night was a bussy night at Pirate Kustomz! Boss-man Brian was back fromfour weeks vacation, Vic was back from three weeks workation, Tim, Martin, tail-dragger Ole and Lørs was there, and Shane and NC stopped by again. NC tried to work on a tool for the trumpets front wheel, which he had driven there. A parallel twin is still sweet music to my ears!
I started with the bends on te passenger side patch panel. It took a while and a few do-overs, but finally I was satisfied.
A quick break away from the sheet metal resulted in a taped cross on NCs headlight:


And after that I started welding on the new patch.



Meanwhile a HD-owner helped Brian to get the Panhead started up, which is quite noisy:


All in all, a good night, got some work done, and next week I'll weld the drivers side finished, grind the welds, and patch up any holes in the weldings.

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar