torsdag den 11. oktober 2012

"She got legs..."

Tonight started with a mini-quadbike race, where I beat Oliver once, Victor once, he beat me twice, and Oliver I don't know how many times!



After that, there were some people comming by: a couple of rigid frames- Panhead and Knucklehead, a couple of guys with some work for Tim on a '39 cowl for a woody, and a Mustang, that needs widening. Kuul projects, and I still need to get a Knucklehead... some day!
Besides, I actually got some real work done! I closed the curtain to the welding shop, so I didn't mess up the rest of the shop, and for some reason, that kept people out.
I managed to make the two rear "legs" for the subframe, cutting and welding like last on the ones i front, but this time I also remembered to grind them after welding, while they were still loose!






Testing after bending:


Complete, to be welded into place.


Now all I have to do is to find out, exactly where they should be welded to the subframe- but now "she got legs"!

Keep 'em kruzin!
Dannerr

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar