torsdag den 24. marts 2011

A loooooong way to go!

Having bought the cab some years back, I haven't wasted time thinking about the condition of it, since I knew, i didn't have the time to fix it the first couple of years. Neither have I thought much about storing it a warm and dry place, so it has just been laying in my garage next to the pigsty. Whether it is the swines or the condition I bought it in, I can't say, but the cab is in very bad shape! Mostly the rear corners is my concern, since that's the parts, I haven't found as spareparts - the lower cowl panel and door bottoms are easy to get.
I knew, the lower corners were gone and that they had some ugly welds, but haven't noticed the rust pitting through and the notches/groves and top corners is not pretty either.



But hopefully I'll learn to fix it, using the expertise and help from Tim at Piratekustomz on Amager so it'll be a fine car again soon. My plan is to see, if I can meet a deadline of attending Bedrock 17th-19th of June!

1 kommentar:

  1. sounds like a harrowing schedual dude ^^; but keep at it =D

    SvarSlet